Sunday 21 October 2012

Probably the most important trading video I've seen



So finally I had a profitable week. 3 trades taken, two of them were winners, and the other was a very small loss. I had a bit of a losing run, with 5 or 6 weeks where I just kept losing. That's when I decided to post all of my trades on this blog. Since then, things have improved. There is one video that helped me big time. I've watched this video 3 times now. It only properly sunk in the third time I watched it. You can see it, by clicking the link below, and then clicking on "rants and charts-a closer look at what we do". Completely changed the way I think about the forex market. See for yourself.


http://www.james16group.us/Guests/guestmaterial.html



Anyway, it's Sunday, the markets will open again this evening, and I wanna take more pips this week. I'm tired while I'm writing this. Completely done. Trading this week took a lot out of me mentally, but fuck it, I won't stop till I'm carrying 50's in a money clip. I'll live and breath trading until my win percentage is so high that my account is growing like a weed, and I have investors throwing money at me.




No comments:

Post a Comment