Friday 19 October 2012

19/10/2012-AUD/USD



This trade is pretty straight forward and I'm glad to say I made some profit on this one. My order was filled today and I took full profit just before the end of the London session. Here is the chart before I entered (click to enlarge). To be honest, this wasn't the greatest looking pin because the tail (or nose as some call it) wasn't that much bigger than the body. Still, it had a bearish close, was off a 50% fib retracement and had some room to move. I risked 2% of my account as usual.





Here is what happened






As you can see, price went exactly where I expected it to go. That is where it closed, and I took full profit just before the FTA. Originally I had planned to take profit a little bit later, but I ended up closing at around 0.72% profit. Again, not great profit, but sometimes you have to take what you can get. It's just nice when price does exactly what you expect it to do. 




No comments:

Post a Comment