Sunday 9 June 2013

03/06/2013 AUD/USD (win)


Another FTB setup, this time off the H1 timeframe with the M1 timeframe used to tighten stop. Here's the entry chart (click to enlarge).





and here is the exit chart. I took profit on this trade but earlier than I should have. Had I left it alone it would have hit my target and I would have made a bigger gain. I made a 0.5% gain on this trade.



Analysis: Good trade. I was close to being stopped out but that happens when you have a really tight stop. I zoomed into the M1 and tightened the stop like a boss. The only thing I did wrong on this one was closing the trade early manually instead of just allowing it to hit my target. That way my profit would have been larger, but hey, I'll learn (after making the same mistake around 500 more times probably!).  

No comments:

Post a Comment