Monday 22 April 2013

"YOU DO NOT HAVE TO GO THRU HELL TRYING TO FIGURE THIS BUSINESS OUT"


The title is a quote from "James16", the creator of the james 16 chart thread on forexfactory.com. I won't talk too much about that thread because I've already mentioned it in this post . Words won't even do justice to how valuable the info in that thread is so I won't even try, but I'll just say if you're a new trader or even a trader that's been trading for a while but struggling, read it. Read the first post at least, and then see how you feel.


Back to the quote, it's from a post James made, when he talks about the nightmare he experienced in his trading career. Took him 8 years and a lot of blown accounts to be successful  but what he's saying is it doesn't have to be that way. You can be like most people and spend crazy money on systems, robots, seminars and keep losing. James talks about how he cried himself to sleep on his desk because of huge losses. You don't have to go through hell like he did. Read the thread and your journey will be a lot easier. A lot of people that visit the thread ask for a quick summary. There is no shortcut. 8327 pages long (and counting). It's free. It's golden information, but it's a job to go through it all. I'm on page 130. I spent a few hours on it today but I intend to complete it. If that's what it takes to be succesful, that's what I'll do.
Here's the thread.

 http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=2331



No comments:

Post a Comment