Tuesday 12 February 2013

12/02/2013 GBP/JPY long (loss)


This was a frustrating trade I took today because it was going so well until a G7 meeting (I think). Somebody said something which caused all the yen pairs to move down rapidly. I know a lot of traders that were long on the yen pairs got burned today. Like I said earlier, somebody needs to crash these meetings and give a stone cold stunner to everyone in the room. They have the nerve to mess up trades like this? Shieeeeeet. Next time they should give me a shout and ask me if I'm in any positions before they go ahead influencing the prices and shit. Anyway, it happens. Here is my entry chart explaining stop loss, entry, and reason for entry. Risk was 0.5% as usual, and I was aiming for 2:1 RR.





and here is the exit chart. Self explanatory really. Price moved up, got me excited, then moved down and took me out. ANOTHER loss! What can you do but move onto the next one?









No comments:

Post a Comment