Tuesday 22 January 2013

21/01/2013 EUR/USD Long (Loss)



Entered long on the m15 chart based on the 3 time frame strategy (explained here). Here is my entry chart which explains stop, entry and target. Risk was 0.5%, aiming for 3:1 RR. Plan was to move stop to break even when I hit 1:1 RR Click chart to enlarge.






Here is the exit chart. As with the AUD/JPY trade, I left this one open overnight also. Price once again hit 1:1, but as I was sleeping I didn't have a chance to move stop to break even. Therefore I woke up this morning with a loss.



Two trades left open overnight, didn't get a chance to move stop to break even. That's how an idiot trades. I've learned my lesson. No more of this shit. Haven't had a win for a while now and all those gains I made in the first 2 weeks of this month have been lost. Stress, pressure, it's fuckin' tough, but it won't break me. These losses knock you down, make you doubt yourself, but you have to get back up and keep moving forward. "That's how winning is done". That's why I'm still recording all of my trades and posting them online. You will all see the transformation, when I turn into a world class trader. You'll see the journey as it happened. I'm hiding nothing here. 






No comments:

Post a Comment